On Monday 13 February 2006 20:05, Marc Espie wrote:
> > karbon14: can't load library 'libkarboncommon.so.0.0'
> Known issue; workaround: add /usr/local/lib/kde3 to ldconfig.

Adding that to ldconfig (via rc.conf shlib_dirs) does not help and  there is
no libkarboncommon there or anywhere on my system::
$ find /usr/local/lib -name "libkarboncommon*"
$
$ pkg_info -L koffice | grep karboncommon
$

> > KOffice Workspace: segfault on startup. Traceback attached.
This is quite odd. koshell works if I run it from a terminal (xterm/konsole)
but not from the Kde menu or run dialog. Maybe it's a resource exhaustion
issue?
$ ulimit -a
time(cpu-seconds)    unlimited
file(blocks)         unlimited