On Monday 13 March 2006 02:55, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 10:46:07PM +0100, viq wrote:
> > Ok, here's another patch, before I start playing with what Antti Harri
> > posted. I should start making a changelog ;) So: included
> > MODGNU_CONFIG_GUESS_DIRS instead of copying config.* files, added
> > installation of sample irssi.conf. Still getting those grep errors on
> > configure though.
> >
> > --
> > viq
>
> It seems to work fine on 3.9 GENERIC#617 i386, but i didn't try to do
> anything fancy.

The main thing that was causing issues were Glib2 warnings due to incorrect
term_charset being set when you didn't have or had old ~/.irssi.

> Attached is a patch that makes the grep/sed errors go away.

Yeah. Now it complains about rm...
checking if we can use recode, requires GLIB2... yes
checking if we can link dynamic libraries with modules... rm: : Invalid
argument
rm: : Invalid argument
yes
configure: checking "location of ncurses.h file"...

--
viq

Opatentowal majtki z golfem.
KIM JEST STEFAN?!? | http://www.stefan.pl/