On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:40:03 +1000, Ian McWilliam wrote:

>b. You may not make or distribute copies of the Software, or
>electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or
>over a network.

So, even on a "permitted" operating system, you breach the licence by
dowloading it from Adobe!

That is assuming that the repository is on a computer and that the
transfer does not take place using smoke signals or a taut string
between two tin cans.

Lastly, is downloading a copy to your machine from the repository not
making a copy.

Stupid lawyers wrote that shit.
Rod/

"Write a wise saying and your name will live on forever."  - Anonymous

Do NOT CC me - I am subscribed to the list.
Replies to the sender address will fail except from the list-server.