[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Christian Weisgerber) writes:

> Deanna Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Note that this manpage corrects some errors in the usage
>> statement.
>
> Actually, the synopsis in the man page is wrong.  It doesn't allow
> plain
>
> $ transmissioncli foo.torrent
>
> The -i and -s switches do not take an extra argument, they modify
> the behavior with the mandatory torrent file argument.

Thanks for the feedback.

The -i and -s arguments are mutually exclusive, and anything
will work with -v.  I wasn't sure how to handle this in a manual
page, so please take a look at my updated version and comment.

http://deanna.freeshell.org/transmissioncli.1

I thought this was a one-off, so I didn't put it under any
version control.

--
deanna at sdf