* Sebastian Rother <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [070226 14:29]:
> Is it the normal procedure that even security updates are
> delayed during the ports freeze for 4.1?
>
> I`ve PHP (5.2 already), Firefox (1.5.0.10) and ClamAV (0.90) in mind
> wich do fix security bugs.
>
> I just asked myself if those updates get delayed as well just because
> of the Ports-Freeze?
>
> Kind regards,
> Sebastian

If you look at the cvs tree you'll find Firefox is at version 2.0.0.1
and there's no tag for 4.1 yet.  Didn't bother to check the others,
figured you can look if your interested.

While not answering your question directly, I think it points in the
direction you should look.

Jim