Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <j...@wxcvbn.org> writes:

> [...snip...]
> You have this line:
>
>   WANTLIB+=              c++ c++abi ${COMPILER_LIBCXX}
>
> "c++ c++abi" *is* the content of COMPILER_LIBCXX when you use
> base-clang, so no need to duplicate it.  The contents of COMPILER_LIBCXX
> will change according to the compiler used.
> [...snip...]

Thanks, that's good to know.

> I think the port as-is is ripe and ready to commit, but I don't know yet
> if there are ports that might pick this up.

Cool. If it goes in, that'd be great. I'm interested to see if there's
other ports that can use it also.

> No idea if there are written rules somewhere.  I thought it was mostly:
> - use tabs for indentation
> - try to align values in variable assignements
> - generally try to keep things consistent unless inconvenient
>
> Since you use emacs, M-x whitespace-mode can help (I don't use it by
> default because it's way too verbose but it can be configured ofc).

Ok yeah, that helps. whitespace-mode should help with eyeballing to see
whether things are lined up - I was just concerned there was something
"off" with my config that was causing it to look different to other
people. It seems that's not the case.

Thanks.

Ash