On 2020/11/12 09:58, Tracey Emery wrote:
> Hello ports,
>
> Attached is a new port, cad/dxf2gcode.
>
> DXF2GCODE is a tool for converting 2D (dxf, pdf, ps) drawings to CNC
> machine compatible GCode.
>
> This port adds functionality to packages like qcad, for CNC millers like
> me, to be able to take a 2D project all the way to the CNC mill, instead
> of just print.
>
> The user can select each path and select all the drills, mills, and
> limits for that path.
>
> I've run this against a qcad created dxf on amd64 and the output gcode
> looks good to me. I haven't taken it to mill yet, well, since the
> project isn't ready. :D
>
> Comments? Ok to import?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
>
> Tracey Emery

Some of the plist entries look a bit problematic,

lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/easy-install.pth
lib/python${MODPY_VERSION}/site-packages/site.py

I'm not sure what to do with this off-hand though...

Could you try something like this instead of patching for the -3 suffix
please? It will be easier to handle when we get rid of the py27 py-qt5.

.for i in pyuic pyrcc pylupdate
        ln -s ${LOCALBASE}/bin/$i5${MODPY_BIN_SUFFIX} ${WRKDIR}/bin/$i5
.endfor