On Wed, Oct 07, 2020 at 08:13:36PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2020/10/07 19:36, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > > go: github.com/enescakir/emoji@v1.0.0: reading
> > > file:///home/mkucharski/openbsd/ports/distfiles/go_modules/github.com/enescakir/emoji/@v/v1.0.0.mod:
> > >  no such file or directory
> >
> > Oh man go.port.mk is worse than I thought. It must be fetching any old files
> > from distfiles, not just the ones specified in the port Makefile.
> >
> > I would take a look now but the kernel on my workstation started hanging
> > again :(
>
> fsck done and not _too_ much corruption... Could you try this one please,
> I have built it after removing /usr/ports/distfiles/go_modules and it
> seems OK so I think it will work now.

Sorry for so long delay. This version here is github-cli-1.1.0 and it
works for me. I'm reattaching Stuart's version in this email.

Current version of github-cli at https://github.com/cli/cli is 1.4.0,
but I think committing 1.1.0 from attached port is fine as step one. I
didn't look to update to 1.4.0 myself yet.

--
Regards,
 Mikolaj