Hi,

I can confirm that my Andriod Nextcloud client (3.16.0) has also quit working. I have been running on Nextcloud on OpenBSD since Nextcloud 17 and am currently on 20.0.9.

I just checked the date that my Andriod Client was updated and it was May 5, the same day I did my OpenBSD 6.9 upgrade.  I hate when 2 things change at the same time!

grrrr.

Just a heads up for people!

I have been trying to research it using httpd -d -v -v -v -v -v -v, but there is nothing revealed server side.  I just get a "Connection Error" in the Andriod.

Well, isn't Murphy a @#$%^.

Thanks,
Steve W.