G’day ports@,

I’ve attached my first port: net/bore. Any feedback would be welcome!

Makefile was based on the one for textproc/ripgrep at first, but I’ve
since cleaned it up against the porting guide and Makefile.template.

Builds and runs well on amd64, but I would especially appreciate any
testing on one of the other platforms with a Rust compiler.

One thing I’m unsure of is the portcheck(1) lint “{Makefile,pkg/PLIST}
does not have $OpenBSD$ RCS tag at the top”. Does this only apply once
the port is imported by someone with CVS access?

Cheers,
Delan

Homepage:
https://crates.io/crates/bore

DESCR:
DNS query tool. Provides highlighting by default and some useful protocol
debugging features, and uses pledge(2) and unveil(2) on OpenBSD.