I don’t want to nag, but I’ll do it anyway…
While I presume that NodeJS and its ecosystem don’t enjoy much popularity here,
I don’t think that keeping an outdated version in ports is a good idea either.

I’ll be happy to keep working on this if the patch isn’t acceptable yet, but I
need some sort of feedback.

Volker

Aug 31, 2021, 23:12 by vl...@tuta.io: