Yup, I volunteer ... feel free to add

MAINTAINER = Volker Schlecht <openbsd-ports[at]schlecht[dot]dev>

I hope that sweetens the commit ;-P

On 9/3/21 7:47 PM, Aaron Bieber wrote:

vl...@tuta.io writes:

I don’t want to nag, but I’ll do it anyway…
While I presume that NodeJS and its ecosystem don’t enjoy much popularity here,
I don’t think that keeping an outdated version in ports is a good idea either.
I’ll be happy to keep working on this if the patch isn’t acceptable yet, but I need some sort of feedback.

Volker

Word on the street is you are the new maintainer? :D

Aug 31, 2021, 23:12 by vl...@tuta.io:

Hi,

attached is an updated patch to update lang/node to the latest LTS version
12.22.6

This removes patches/patch-configure_py (included upstream), and fixes a
plethora of security issues since 12.16.1 as currently found in ports, the most
recent of which can be found here:

https://nodejs.org/en/blog/release/v12.22.6/

Anyone willing to review and (hopefully) commit?

Volker