On 2021/11/18 12:24, Yifei Zhan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> fonts/zh-wqy-microhei-ttf is another Chinese sans-serif font from the
> WenQuanYi family. It is one of the most widely used open source Chinese
> sans-serif font and I would like to import it.
>
> This port is based on fonts/zh-wqy-zenhei-ttf, tested on -CURRENT.
>
> Here is how it looks in comparison with zh-wqy-zenhei-ttf:
>
> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/87886461/142413924-1fbbc882-0dfd-4468-9073-e57e64eff12e.png

Please don't include CVS directories in tars

I think "beta" should be part of the version number, here is one way to do it

TYPEFACE =      wqy-microhei
V =             0.2.0beta
DISTNAME =      ${TYPEFACE}-${V:S/beta/-beta/}
PKGNAME =       zh-wqy-microhei-ttf-$V

> ok to import?

it's only really useful to ask for an ok to import if you are a committer