On 2021/11/18 12:24, Yifei Zhan wrote:
> fonts/zh-wqy-microhei-ttf is another Chinese sans-serif font from the
> WenQuanYi family. It is one of the most widely used open source Chinese
> sans-serif font and I would like to import it.

@pkgpath in PLIST is not necessary.

DESCR should read "easier to read and recognize", not "easier to read
recognize".

License marker should be Apache 2.0 + GPLv3.

Most new font imports don't follow the practice of including language
or file format in the package name like "zh" or "ttf". I guess part of
the reason is that fonts tend to support multiple locales and provide
additional formats like OTF. I would prefer to call it simply
"wqy-microhei".