On Mon, 13 Dec 2021, Laurence Tratt wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 07:06:46PM -0700, Evan Fiddes wrote:
>
> Hello Evan,
>
> > This bumps the neovim version to 0.6.0 the most current release. See patch
> > notes[0] for a detailed breakdown.
> >
> > [0] https://github.com/neovim/neovim/releases/tag/v0.6.0
>
> I had a small leading whitespace issue with your patch, which might be a
> MIME encoding thing. Otherwise, the update looks good, applies, and neovim
> 0.6.0 so far seems to be working well!

On the port Makefile, edd@ states that the versions of LuaJIT and luv
have to be pinned to specific versions listed on the source code.

This patch does not update those.  I'm not sure of the consequences of
this, but I guess strange runtime errors would be common.

My attempts until now hit a linker issue, I'll send a patch when I fix
that unless somebody beats me to it.

Cheers,

--
Paco Esteban.