On 5/8/07, Matthias Kilian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 12:04:13PM -0400, Nick Guenther wrote:
> I was trying to build w3m and when it tried to build boehm-gc as a
> dependency that failed. Does anyone know what the problem is?
> Please CC me, I'm not on the list.
[...]
> include/private/gcconfig.h:443: error: syntax error before '--' token

Lines 442-444 read:

# ifndef mach_type_known
        --> unknown machine type
# endif

(why on earth don't they use #error instead?)

It may be possible to add some glue for OpenBSD on arm, but at least
a quick check I just did badly fails on regress, and I don't have
the time to read (and understand) the boehm-gc code now.

Ah. Right.
Damn.

Thanks lots anyway.

-Nick