First OK for the diff. Couple of comments that could be addressed later.

On 2022/01/30 21:22, Aisha Tammy wrote:
> I think it should be fine to not manually put the examples in
> /var/www/purritobin.
> It is mentioned in the README so it should be fine

Why not just @sample it? Saves users having to copy the file around
by hand. If the user doesn't make any changes then it will automatically
get updated, and if they do it will be left alone.

> > I've not played too much with the web interface, but I think it should
> > be mentioned somewhere that /usr/local/share/PurritoBin/index.html uses
> > bsd.ca by default and that users that want to deploy their own instance
> > need to change PURRITOBIN_URL (diff below doesn't address this.)
>
> Same with the above point, I think as it is an example (and that anyone
> who wants to deal with crypto stuff should be paying attention)

https isn't anything special, shouldn't this be made as easy as possible?