On Friday 11 May 2007 18:44:01 Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> While not much as been ported yet,  I wanted to let people know as they've
> been requests for it in the past.
> Only Gnustep Core has been ported yet (meaning... not much)...:
> gnustep-{make,base,gui,back} (untar it under $PORTSDIR/x11)

Allright, somehow I found the time to work some more on this.
Right now, 7 ports are included:
gnustep-{make,base,gui,back}, pantomime, addresses and gnumail

I made *a lot* of corrections and it should now be sane. Beware though, I'm
only working on the compiling/packaging part for now, I will work on
the "working" part later ;) (namely when I have a running GWorkspace).

Feedbacks? Comments?

--
Antoine