On Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 05:13:43PM +0300, mdw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nicotine+ is a graphical client for the Soulseek peer-to-peer network.
> https://github.com/nicotine-plus/nicotine-plus
>
> Over a year ago v3.0.0 was submitted to ports@, but didn't get any response
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=161310210623977&w=2
>
> Here is an updated version 3.2.2, apologies if anything looks funny it is
> my first time working with ports.
>
> I tested briefly search/chat rooms/transfers on my system running -current
> and it seems to work fine. All of the hard work was done with the original
> submission I just updated a few things.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew

Tested on amd64 (July 11th snapshot) and seems to be working fine.
Incidentally I've also been using the mentioned v3.0 port since it came
on the list, without issues.

I'm not experienced enough to formally check the port, so can't comment on
that.  It looks ok on a first look, although I think pkg/PLIST.orig is a
leftover and shouldn't be there.

Thanks for the port
Zé