I have an observation to add.

Chasing a bug in 'pkg_add -Ur' when /usr/local fills up, and it prompts to
delete the existing files, then runs out of space installing the package after
deleting the older one .. I accidentally landed in a state where Qt5WebKit
was all there, but Qt5WebEngine was missing some libraries, in my case it was

        /usr/local/lib/qt5/libQt5WebEngineWidgets.so.1.0

but *shrug* not sure it matters.  It failed to use the Qt5WebEngine libs and
was able to function with a stern warning about no bugs or security issues
fixed since 2017.  So I didn't load a web page with it, but it at least loaded.

Guess this points to a potential glitch with Qt5WebEngine loading?

Probably going into the weeds to suggest maybe trying to let python and
qutebrowser
prod in a pseudo elf reading way which libs are avail and what versions exist
and
clean
environment when it finally decides to load Qt5WebEngine ..

If I had time I might consider finding the code and short-circuiting it to
Qt5WebEngine
just in case knowing that we reliably build things in the ports tree and don't
have
to have a web browser go fishing to figure out what libs exist to load at
runtime..
might make things work beyond SEGV it currently does.

Just my $.02

Penned by Johannes Thyssen Tishman on 20230306 10:02.28, we have:

--
Todd T. Fries t...@fries.net twitter:@unix2mars github:toddfries pgp:3F42004A