On Sat, May 27, 2023 at 09:27:37AM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Le Fri, May 26, 2023 at 01:21:02PM +0200, Renaud Allard a écrit :
> >
> > Here is a diff which updates nginx to 1.25.0 like tb@ did and also changes
> > the repository for naxsi to an up to date maintained version
> > (https://github.com/wargio/naxsi) which is compatible with nginx 1.25.0.
> >
> > Works for me on amd64 with the newer default naxsi rules.
>
> Fwiw even numbers (eg 1.25) are 'development' releases of nginx leading
> to stable releases with odd numbers (eg 1.26), i'm not sure so far we've
> been tracking dev releases.

Well, the nginx plus product, available on a commercial subscription,
always build on top of the "mainline", i.e. even numbers, of nginx open
source.
Also, FreeBSD and NetBSD have both versions, stable and mainline, of
the nginx open source in their ports/packages trees.
I believe that's the good idea to create a separate port for releases
from the mainline.

Thank you.

--
Sergey A. Osokin