On 27/05/2023 09:27, Landry Breuil wrote:
Le Fri, May 26, 2023 at 01:21:02PM +0200, Renaud Allard a écrit :
Hello,

Here is a diff which updates nginx to 1.25.0 like tb@ did and also changes
the repository for naxsi to an up to date maintained version
(https://github.com/wargio/naxsi) which is compatible with nginx 1.25.0.

Works for me on amd64 with the newer default naxsi rules.

Fwiw even numbers (eg 1.25) are 'development' releases of nginx leading
to stable releases with odd numbers (eg 1.26), i'm not sure so far we've
been tracking dev releases.

Yes, I agree, 1.25 should not be committed, but naxsi has to be "upgraded" to wargio/naxsi in 1.26 as the older version we use now won't work correctly anymore. This is a patch for testing purposes but which should be taken into account for the next stable version of nginx.