Zitat von Sebastien Marie <sema...@online.fr>:

Hi,

With latest changes on ecl, we are able to update sbcl to latest version (2.3.6).

As maintainer systematically timeout since several years now, I am taking over the maintainership (and no reply on private mail asking about continuing or not
to maintain lang/sbcl).

I have mostly rewritten the port to ease testing building it with several
bootstraps (ecl, clisp, sbcl) on one architecture, and drop some historical
parts.

Regarding the way to build sbcl, it defaults to using lang/ecl (which is
portable as written in C), and use clisp for some archs only (amd64 and powerpc,
as currently) as it is more fast.

The mail includes:
- a proper tarball (as for a new port)
- a diff (for braves diff readers)

I tested:
- on amd64, building with clisp (default), ecl and sbcl (2.2.5p0 and 2.3.6)
- on aarch64, building with ecl, and sbcl (2.3.6)
- all dependencies are still building on amd64

The port is buildable on wider architectures range.

Comments or OK ?
--
Sebastien Marie

Thank you. Will it be available for RISC V, too ?