On Sat, Oct 07 2023, Volker Schlecht wrote:

I noticed two things:

* I need to set XDG_CACHE_HOME before invoking zig build, otherwise
I get an AccessDenied error immediately

* With XDG_CACHE_HOME set, I now get

===>  Building for zls-0.11.0
cd /build/pobj/zls-0.11.0/zls-0.11.0 &&
XDG_CACHE_HOME=/build/pobj/zls-0.11.0/zls-0.11.0 zig build
-Doptimize=ReleaseSafe
error: HostLacksNetworkAddresses

Did you manage to build it with PORTS_PRIVSEP enabled?

No, I noticed that after sending the initial port version. I'm already working on a fix for it.

I fixed the first problem by adding '--global-cache-dir "${WRKBUILD}/zig-global-cache"' to zig build.

The second one is due to 'zig build' trying to download dependencies. I'm planning to add those dependencies to DISTFILES and patch build.zig.zon to look at local path instead.

I'll send an updated port once I have both problems fixed.

Thanks for your feedback.

--
Renato Aguiar