On Tue, Oct 10 2023, Stuart Henderson wrote:

don't worry about that, the only long lines there are ones which really have to be long - fiddling about with variables to shorten them just
makes it more painful to work with the port.

Great! I tried to shorten it using variables, but it indeed made it worse overall.

: DIST_SUBDIR =         ${GH_PROJECT}

setting this is a little annoying, it makes cd /usr/ports/*/zls not work.

I just thought it would be better to use it since this port has multiple distfiles, but I OK with removing it.

DIST_TUPLE is made for this. this (+ regen distinfo) does the trick:

Thanks, I didn't know about DIST_TUPLE :)

I'm attaching the port with your diff applied.

Regards,

--
Renato Aguiar