I'm sorry, it felt applicable reasons outside of OpenBSD
I got no problem with swearing back at me

I felt kernel crashes are off-topic, I thought it would be fine because I
didn't know it would go for so long this topic

of course it is not your problem me crashing non-OpenBSD el-cheapo home
router, but OpenBSD guys know networking and maybe routers the best, and maybe
benefit others, do I do this on misc@ ?