El Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:38:43 -0600
izder456 <izder...@disroot.org> escribió:
> Hey,
>
> Just wanna pop in here and clarify why i did things the way i did.
>
> Jose Maldonado <josemal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why rename deadbeef-mpris2-plugin to deadbeef-plugin-mpris2?
> the thought process was simple here, there are other plugins that
> people may want to port for DeaDBeeF. with this naming scheme, all of
> the plugins would be prefixed by deadbeef-plugin and followed by
> -pluginname. this is more of a consistency measure in case future
> ports from me or others come about.

The person who wrote that was not me, it was Klemens.

But it doesn't matter, I agree with you about renaming the package so
that it is:

deadbeef-plugin-plugin_name

It becomes more readable and since it is the first deadbeef plugin to
reach ports we can use this scheme for PKGNAMEs related to deadbeef
plugins.

Dios en su cielo, todo bien en la Tierra