Attached is a port for www/pipe-viewer 0.5.0, a lightweight perl youtube
client, designed to be used without a Google API key. The port is a
multipackage with -gtk, a GTK3 frontend using x11/p5-Gtk3, and -main,
the standard cli interface. The port depends on either youtube-dl or
yt-dlp to fetch videos, and I chose to include www/yt-dlp as a rundep as
that seems to be the more heavily-maintained and functional ( and also
less legally-targeted ;) ) project at this point in time. I also chose
to include most of the optional dependencies, excluding
LWP::UserAgent::Cached (not currently ported).

https://github.com/trizen/pipe-viewer