On 2024-04-05 2:59 a.m., Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2024/04/04 17:52, Brad Smith wrote:
On 2024-04-04 5:49 p.m., Stuart Henderson wrote:

     On 2024/04/04 17:19, Brad Smith wrote:

         Here is an update to fmt 10.2.1.

     I tried 10.2.1 a few weeks ago (and an older one a month or two ago),
     I think kn did as well. Various breakage in dependent ports.

Which ones? I fixed MariaDB and OpenImageIO was an issue, part of why I updated
it.
At least one of the emulators and I *think* 0ad. I stopped building
after I saw problems in a few and not finding patches elsewhere for
them.

Not updating will start to become an issue as well.
I know - I was trying to update it to attempt a port of simplomon which
needs a newer version.

I rolled the Dolphin port update right up to the commit where it switches to 10.1 and I have seen other projects going in the direction of wanting newer versions.

Ok, well it's not a rush, but I'd like to get it through a bulk to get a proper view
of the landscape to work on things.