On 2024-04-05 4:43 a.m., Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2024/04/05 03:05, Brad Smith wrote:

         On 2024-04-04 5:49 p.m., Stuart Henderson wrote:

             On 2024/04/04 17:19, Brad Smith wrote:

                 Here is an update to fmt 10.2.1.

             I tried 10.2.1 a few weeks ago (and an older one a month or two
ago),
             I think kn did as well. Various breakage in dependent ports.

         Which ones? I fixed MariaDB and OpenImageIO was an issue, part of why
I updated it.

     At least one of the emulators and I *think* 0ad. I stopped building
     after I saw problems in a few and not finding patches elsewhere for
     them.

         Not updating will start to become an issue as well.

     I know - I was trying to update it to attempt a port of simplomon which
     needs a newer version.

I rolled the Dolphin port update right up to the commit where it switches to
10.1
and I have seen other projects going in the direction of wanting newer versions.

Ok, well it's not a rush, but I'd like to get it through a bulk to get a proper
view
of the landscape to work on things.
It's not that many ports, I normally do a build using SUBDIRLIST for
things like that. I find bulk builds are only usually worth the hassle
and time for more widespread changes.

$ grep devel/fmt /usr/local/share/ports-INDEX | cut -d'|' -f2 |
sed s/,-.*// | sort -u | grep -v devel/fmt | tee /tmp/plist.fmt
audio/mpd
audio/sdl2-audiolib
databases/mariadb
emulators/citra
emulators/dolphin
games/0ad/base
games/devilutionx
geo/osm2pgsql
graphics/openimageio
inputmethods/fcitx
inputmethods/fcitx-chinese-addons
inputmethods/fcitx-m17n
inputmethods/fcitx-qt
mail/grommunio/gromox
multimedia/mkvtoolnix
net/litecoin,no_x11
net/tdesktop
textproc/goldendict-ng

$ SUBDIRLIST=/tmp/plist.fmt make prepare FETCH_PACKAGES=; \
  SUBDIRLIST=/tmp/plist.fmt make package
REPORT_PROBLEM_LOGFILE=/tmp/fmt.problems

Ok, well I sent you a diff to fix 0ad. The Dolphin update needs to go in, then I can do a small
commit bump for fmt when that goes in.