Le Fri, Apr 05, 2024 at 11:31:15AM -0700, Heppler, J. Scott a écrit :
> More info.
>
> I did a manual upgrade and used pkg_add -u to update firefox-esr.
> I removed the package and reinstalled.  Recursively deleted ~/.mozilla
> and firefox-esr now correctly ID's as OpenBSD - 7.5
>
> I was initially concerned that the build info had not been updated.  For
> some reason pkg_update did not replace the package for 7.5.  I expect
> this will correct in 7.5 on the next firefox-esr update.

in that cas it was "normal", because 7.4-stable had backports up to
115.9.1, while 7.5 shipped with 115.8.0, so the pkg tools kept your 7.4
package ( you would have noticed if you had tried pkg_delete
/var/db/pkg/.libs*, it would have complained about it).

Deinstalling/reinstalling the package gave you 115.8.0, which was
effectively built on 7.5.

ive backported 115.9.1 to 7.5-stable, so you should get upgraded again.

also, no need to wipe ~/.mozilla, that's a rather drastic move..

Landry