Hi,

Upgrading from OpenBSD 7.4-stable to 7.5, along with a pkg_add -u, will update
the nextcloud package to 27.1.7p0.
What I didn't see in the 7.5 upgrade guide is that the new nextcloud version
switches from php-8.1 to php-8.2.
Since I didn't have php-8.2 set up, this broke my nextcloud - running "occ
upgrade" returned an exception with a cryptic backtrace.

I had to do the following to fix it:
1. Install php-pdo_mysql-8.2.16 manually because I'm using a mariadb database
for nextcloud and the nextcloud package doesn't depend on it
2. Copy all custom configs from /etc/php-8.1.ini to /etc/php-8.2.ini
3. Enable all php extensions I had previously by symlinking them in
/etc/php-8.2/
4. Disable the php81_fpm service and enable php82_fpm
5. Change the php executable name in the www user's cronjob from
/usr/local/bin/php-8.1 to /usr/local/bin/php-8.2 (Nextcloud doesn't require a
cronjob by default but I did set one up)
6. Run "./occ upgrade" as www from /var/www/nextcloud

Can someone please include these instructions in the 7.5 upgrade guide?

Thank you.