On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 08:33:17PM +0200, Theo Buehler wrote:
> extern.h depends on stdio.h because of FILENAME_MAX. wchar.h will stop
> pulling in stdio.h, hence break the build in utf8.c which will no longer
> pull in stdio.h. The diff below fixes the build.
>
> Longer term it would be preferable to make extern.h self-standing so it
> doesn't depend on other headers being pulled in.

ok stsp@, thank you!

I have already committed your diff to the nsh upstream repository.

> Also, these obj hacks in the port are really annoying (this breaks
> generating patches as it is owned by _pbuild:_pbuild and has perms 770).

I've also committed a tweak such that nsh will compile even if 'make obj'
is not used. See commit b0b69440cc3f1f8127d3b6f341eb0e61116f7918 ; feel
free to pull this into the port if it is urgent. Otherwise the tweak
will be pulled in with the next upstream release.