On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 12:18 +0200, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> so...did anyone test this yet?

After uninstalling the old version of glib, atk, pango, gtk2, and
libglade2 I rebuilt everything with the new patches. Gnome, Firefox,
Evolution, Gnumeric, Pidgin, Liferea, and Audacious work for me. I
haven't tried gtk2mm and glib2mm. The desktop-file-utils patch from
yesterday works, too.

The only problem that I have found is that when idling a gnome-terminal
'gnome-pty-helper' uses 100% of a core on a Core 2 Duo 1.6ghz machine.
Using vte-0.16.9 and gnome-terminal-2.18.1p0. A minor version bump to
gnome-terminal didn't help, either.

bmw