On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Simon Bertrang wrote:

Attached is a tweaked version:
- use MASTER_SITE_BERLIOS for MASTER_SITES
- format a bit
- add RUN_DEPENDS=::devel/desktop-file-utils and entries to PLIST
- slightly change CONFIGURE_ENV use
- install manpage

Tested on amd64 in sdl and gl mode without regressions.

Any thoughts, reports or objections?

Thanks.

By the way, after submitting it to ports@ I did more
testing and I'm getting crashes. It *seems* to me
it's more prone to do it when I select new game
instead of the pre-built cities. I just tried your modified
package with same behaviour:

Starting lincity-ng (version 1.1.1)...
[/home/iku/.lincity] is in the search path.
[/usr/local/share/lincity-ng] is in the search path.
LINCITY_HOME: /usr/local/share/lincity-ng
SDL Mode 800x600
No Component specified in cell 2, 1
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Otherwise your changes looked fine to me.

Anyone else willing to test too?

--
Antti Harri