On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Deanna Phillips wrote:

I can.  It happens while attempting to write a message window
saying "You lose" when the population falls to zero.  This is
game over, so not as evil a bug as it seemed.

Workaround: win.  :)

Reproduce by building a house and waiting for everyone to die.

Great, thanks!

I forwarded your email to one of the developers who
was able to reproduce it as well and probably the next version
will be fixed concerning this.

Also for now we can do it by patching the file allgone.xml:

"It is caused by a missing button definition in data/gui/allgone.xml
Replacing it by the old version
http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/*checkout*/lincity-ng/trunk/data/gui/allgone.xml?rev=908
solves the problem.
"