Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
On 2007-11-16, Craig Brozefsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yah, sucks to write free software, perhaps you should just stop.

Indeed, Ion3 is my final gift to the FOSS herd, that it can never
hope to repay. After that any software I might create, will come
without any license at all (the djb way). With or without source,
I have not yet decided. Probably without, since FOSS is degrading
into a pile of steaming shit so fast, that I'm likely to be
switching to Windows within a few years time, and binaries will
work just fine there.

but windows does not need a window manager...