On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Simon Bertrang wrote:

Nice... attached is a tarball that includes this patch and doesn't crash
for me when population drops to zero.

Thanks Simon, I was too busy in the morning to add it :-)

Feedback, comments and such are, as always, very welcome.

Well I cannot build it as there is something funky
with my libSDL (and Gnumeric, but don't know if they're
related)..

checking for SDL - version >= 1.2.5... no
*** Could not run SDL test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means SDL was incorrectly installed
*** or that you have moved SDL since it was installed. In the latter case, you
*** may want to edit the sdl-config script: /usr/local/bin/sdl-config
configure: error: Please install libsdl >= 1.2.5

configure:7174: cc -o conftest -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/local/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include
-L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -pthread -L/usr/local/lib -lSDL -pthread -L/usr/X11R6/lib
>&5
/usr/local/include/SDL/SDL_stdinc.h, line 184: redeclaration of alloca

Running the newest snapshot btw..

--
Antti Harri