On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 12:31:10PM +0100, Hannah Schroeter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 02:43:59PM +0100, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> >(i havn't really tested this, but can't we drop the standard qemu and
> >make qemu-kqemu the default? In my [admitedly short] testing, this works
> >fine and just prints a message that it can't load kqemu)
>
> Seems people reported problems with kqemu, so I'm not in favor of
> dropping the non-kqemu variant.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Hannah.

qemu-kqemu does not imply the use of kqemu, it just enables the
possibility to use the kernel module. So far I've not heard of problems
using qemu-kqemu _without_ kqemu.
Ubuntu and i suspect therefore Debian do enable support for kqemu in
qemu, but do not install the kernel module by default.

Tobias