Hello, list !

Here are updates for swfdec - opensource flash rendering library,
and flash mozilla plugin that using this library.
Please replace swfdec directory with one from archive.
I will generate diff against the in-tree copy at some point later,
this are mainly for testing purposes.
Works for me on i386, i am able to watch youtube movies and flash
cartoons from mult.ru, as well as many others.
Please mind that swfdec exposes some bugs in Xenocara,and if you
see black box instead of movie, before blaming swfdec please try to reproduce
issue using vesa driver. Crash reports are welcome as well.

Regards Valery