On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 22:25 +0200, Andreas Vögele wrote:
> Eric Faurot writes:
> > The default package stays with the athena tk. I just added the gtk flavor,
> > and the no_x11 flavor remains, of course.
>
> Shouldn't the no_x11 port be built with the following options?
>
> --without-jpeg \
> --without-tiff \
> --without-gif \
> --without-png
>
> Otherwise, LIB_DEPENDS-main should be set accordingly.

configure handles disabling that --without-x:

# FLAVOR=no_x11 make configure
Configured for `i386-unknown-openbsd4.3'.

  Where should the build process find the source
code?    /usr/ports/editors/emacs22/w-emacs-22.2-no_x11/emacs-22.2
  What operating system and machine description files should Emacs use?
        `s/openbsd.h' and `m/intel386.h'
  What compiler should emacs be built with?               cc -O2 -pipe
  Should Emacs use the GNU version of malloc?             yes
  Should Emacs use a relocating allocator for buffers?    yes
  Should Emacs use mmap(2) for buffer allocation?         no
  What window system should Emacs use?                    none
  What toolkit should Emacs use?                          none
  Where do we find X Windows header files?                NONE
  Where do we find X Windows libraries?                   NONE
  Does Emacs use -lXaw3d?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lXpm?                                   no
  Does Emacs use -ljpeg?                                  no
  Does Emacs use -ltiff?                                  no
  Does Emacs use -lungif?                                 no
  Does Emacs use -lpng?                                   no
  Does Emacs use X toolkit scroll bars?                   no

Brad Walker