Hi!

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:15:12AM -0500, Marco Peereboom wrote:
>One of the worst annoyances after installing firefox are that it keeps
>whining about not installed plugins.

I don't recognize what you're talking about.

>Unfortunately we can't disable
>that message using the traditional methods so I'd like to propose that
>we set plugin.default_plugin_disabled to false to our port.

>I always have to consult the google for 5 minutes to find out what the
>key is again.

>Or is there anybody attached to that slow scrolling bar that was
>designed to bring nothing but despair?

What slow scrolling bar do you mean? Do you mean those slowly
"appearing" alerts like "hey I blocked a pop up and must annoy you very
slowly about it by slowly scrolling down the web page and inserting some
stuff above the page"? I could care less if that were replaced by an
alert appearing at once.

Kind regards,

Hannah.