On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Christian Weisgerber
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> With the suggested setting, there is nothing there at all.  No hint
> that you're missing content because of a missing plugin.  My initial
> impression is that this is confusing.

you're missing content that you wouldn't have been able to see anyway.

i'm sure i'm missing tons of flash ads, virus-infected games and other
crap. Crap that i already know isn't there because of noscript,
adblock, removeitpermanently, and a few others. if i really want to
punch the monkey or see the dancing hamsters i'll run windows in qemu
or use a script to download videos from youtube...

kill the annoying message.