On 2008/09/02 12:56, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 09:33:07AM +0200, Steven Mestdagh wrote:
> > Here is a diff for 1.5.2.  Haven't tested it yet beyond building...
> > It picks up cyrus sasl if installed, should we enable that by default?
>
> Yes, keep SASL. svnserve needs it.

If it would reduce the list of dependencies for the client, I'd be very
keen to have the client and server split into separate multi-packages.

Having to install apache2 and SASL is slightly annoying if all you're
trying to do is pull source from some project that doesn't bother to
release proper tarballs :-)