On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:00:59PM +0100, Steven Mestdagh wrote:
> hi,

Hey Steven,

> Here is an update to subversion 1.5.4. I've added some more workarounds
> to always find the python binary, and merged stuff from the previous
> diffs that were sent.

Nice.

Note that the find_python.sh script seems to accept "$PYTHON"
and "$PYTHON2" environment variables which may expand to the
binary's name. But the symlink does the job, too.

> Tested on amd64, `make regress' gives no failures.

Same here. Tested on freshly built -current from Nov 1st, on i386.
Looks very good.

> Please test/comment/ok.

Please add Brad's MESSAGE files for the ap2- subpackage, and commit.

Stefan