On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 11:37:26AM +0100, frantisek holop wrote:
> hmm, on Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 02:25:53AM +0000, Mikolaj Kucharski said that
> > No. I see that `^' works as the `Fcc:' field is set correctly after
> > editing email body.
>
> not here, it stays empty...  hm.
> but strangely, any other value works for record=, including "!".

Ok, It doesn't work as expected for me too. I was in my =obsd-ports
folder when I put command `:set record=^' so mutt remembered that. Even
when I changed folder to =obsd-changes replying in that folder still
sets Fcc: to =obsd-ports and not to =obsd-changes as it should.

You see it empty probably because you edited .muttrc and then started
mutt again with that new setting. Mutt didn't had any folder opened so
it leaves Fcc: empty all the time.

That's a bug IMO. Now I remeber why I didn't use `^' shortcut for
`record' field. I never reported that though.

--
best regards
q#