On Sat, 23 May 2009 19:56:09 -0700, Bryan wrote:

>On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 18:13, Predrag Punosevac <punoseva...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Ports,
>>
>> For the past couple days Colin Percival has worked very hard to fix
>> crypt so that it can compile on OpenBSD. I am attaching the new version
>> of crypt-1.1.3 which he didn't yet post on his web site. It is vanilla
>> package, it is not the port of OpenBSD. Crypt-1.1.3 now compiles
>> without any patches on OpenBSD. Just untar ./configure, make,
>> make install. I am playing with it on my 4.4 amd64 machine as we
>> speak. So far it works for me. It would be good idea that people
>> running current try to compile and play with it. I personally will
>> install a snapshot in next couple of days and try to make a port.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Predrag
>>

>As nice as a new package sounds, openssl will encrypt files too...
>even found a script that will automate the process...
>
>http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Encrypt-files-quickly-with-OpenSSL-87586

#!/bin/bash   Yuk! Read no further, it doesn't work without an added
shell I don't care for .

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
/earth: write failed, file system is full
cp: /earth/creatures: No space left on device