On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 03:06:05PM -0400, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> I would not be rushing so much to ditch xpdf. I know of at least
> couple packages from TeXLive that do not interact well with poppler.
> Also epdfviewer has much to be desired about. Full screen mode doesn't
> interact well with CWM for instance. Epdfviewer doesn't support LPD
> spooling system as well. For me personally with all its draw backs
> xpdf is the pdf viewer for Unix.

There is no PDF viewer in TL, I think it is just used for PDF synthesis
and decoding in tools like pdf2ps. I will CC you when I post the
"testing" port (if thats OK with you. You are one of the frequent TL
testers anyway :P).

--

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett