This is a very minimal implementation of PPTP client protocol as DESCR
indicates. I've been using it for almost a year, and it has been in
development for about the same length of time (off and on). I have had
access to only one Windows NT PPTP VPN server to test against. I am
not sure how well it'll hold up with other server implementations, but
I'm curious to find out. It should not be considered production-ready,
considering it has only been developed and tested against one PPTP
server, and only by one user :)

Tested on macppc (-current since pre 4.4 release) and i386 (4.5).

Port adds new user/group _pptp/_pptp (631).

$ cat pkg/DESCR
A very simple and minimal PPTP client protocol implementation.

It has only been tested against Microsoft Windows NT VPN server.
It has been tested on both OpenBSD.macppc and OpenBSD.i386 platform
architectures.

It should not be considered production-ready until it is tested
against different PPTP servers and on other platform architectures.