On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Edd Barrett<vex...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 10:21:31AM -0700, patrick keshishian wrote:
>> meh?
>
> Meh indeed.
>
> - Your name with capital letters.

i prefer it lower-cased. consider that in some cultures capitalization
is significant.

> - Don't start COMMENT with caps.

eh?
automake-1.4.6      GNU Standards-compliant Makefile generator
automake-1.9.6p2    GNU standards-compliant Makefile generator
bwi-firmware-1.4    Firmware binary images for bwi driver
cdrtools-2.01p1     ISO 9660 filesystem and CD creation tools
db-4.6.21           Berkeley DB package, revision 4
dejavu-fonts-2.29   TrueType fonts based on the Bitstream Vera fonts
faac-1.26           MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AAC encoder
fam-2.7.0p7         File Alteration Monitor
gdbm-1.8.3p0        GNU dbm
gettext-0.17p0      GNU gettext
ghostscript-8.63p5  GNU PostScript interpreter
gimp-2.6.6          GNU Image Manipulation Program
glitz-0.5.6p1       OpenGL image compositing library
gmake-3.81p0        GNU make
and i can go on and on and on ...

> - Add libc to WANTLIB

OK.